Well, well. I won’t lie that I’ve been growing a little bit tired of these awards recently, butI know it’s a great way to keep our network connections strong. 😀
My new friend Jyoti has nominated me for this award, and I wanted to show my appreciation through participation!
She’s a lovely young woman, sharing her soul and encouragement to the world through her blog. She has a strong following and she’s a very supportive blogger. I’m quite happy to have met her. Check her out if you’re looking for another fun blogger to chit chat with.
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
Facts About Myself
- The Ninja Turtles were one of my favorite cartoons as a kid.
- I still have two baby teeth in my mouth, because they never had any adult teeth underneath.
- I’m a newbie to Instagram. It’s my only social media now. Feel free to follow me there, check up on some personal pictures and my poems posted in a visual layout. 🙂
- I only began getting tattooed when I was 28, and my first tattoo was the wolf.
- I hate getting tattoos because of the pain, but I love having them.
- You can make your way into my heart by spoiling me with food. I have the instincts of a pudgy boy. I love to eat. ❤
- Every day I’m tempted to give up all of my possessions and just wander the Earth aimlessly.
- Top of my list in destinations to visit right now is the Himalayan mountains in Nepal.
- I’m a big fan of the Dalai Lama and I’m quite interested by Buddhism.
- I think it’s hilarious that in the movie “Little Buddha” Keanu Reeves was chosen to play a young Buddha in India. This was my first introduction to Buddhism in World Religions class. (Good movie though, btw)
- I’m working on compiling a book of poems right now, with all of my best. It’s nearly finished. I want it to be a roller coaster of emotions. 😉
Questions from Jyoti
Have you ever read the book of Harry Potter or seen the movie of it? If yes, who is your favorite character?
I’m going to make you sad, because no! I have not and do not plan on reading this series in full, but I have watched one of the movies I think. I’m just not a big fan of “magic” and wizardry. I have no favorite character. Sorry!
If you like a girl/ boy how you would approach him/ her? If you are married then, tell what you would do if you are not married?
If I liked a girl I would probably observe them from a distance for way too long without making any serious contact and “stumble” across their social media page at one point to try to wrestle up some conversation. Then eventually ask them to hang out and grab lunch or anything fun. I’m pretty shy with new people in person actually, especially girls that I have a crush on. Shy, or way too excited! Not often calm hahah.
Your friends find you which type of person?
I’m not sure exactly what this question means. What kind of person do my friends think that I am? I suppose they think I’m a bright, fun, supportive and quiet guy who can be somewhat abrasive when I’m irritated.
Do you want to own a dream house or dream car? Choose one!
I would take the dream house any day! Except my dream house would not be a big old mansion but a log cabin in the middle of some deep and beautiful forest with a large property. Ahhhh, please, let this come true!
Do you believe in aliens?
Absolutely! The odds of there not being other life out there seems absolutely impossible. I think the question is, will it ever be possible for us to actually cross paths with these extra terrestrials? That’s a whole other question that I don’t have the answers to, but I think it would be amazing.
Why do you follow my blog?
Because you’re a fun and lovable human being.
Why should I follow your blog?
I’m not sure. Follow my blog for my unique poetry or unique perspective on life. If my blog is not for everyone, that’s okay too!
Any one thing which you want to eradicate from this world?
Hate, racism, bigotry, lies and inequality.
You are in a new to a place and you do not know the people of that area very well. You went to a restaurant and when you were about to pay bill, you found that you have no money and no phone! What would you do to pay the bill?
That sounds like a nightmare scenario. I suppose I would leave something of mine that was valuable to them until I could return to pay! Or I would tell them that if they let it slide I would write an amazing blog review of their restaurant to all of my 475 followers bahah. 😀
What do you like more- sunrise or sunset? Choose XD.
Sunsets. If it were up to me, I would never be awake to see a sunrise. I’m a nighthawk and I hate mornings hahah.
Okay, a simple question; suppose you are a police officer. You have a best friend with whom you have spent last 10 years and many good moments. One day, in a mission you got to know that he is a criminal. Were you able to kill him?
Kill him!?! What the hell did he do that he deserves to die for his crime? Hahahah. Is he a murderer? I don’t think I would ever jump into killing somebody without feeling like I had no other option, but I suppose if he was about to take another life and I couldn’t stop him with my words, I would empty a clip on him. :S
What was the last embarrassing moment that you’ve had?
What was the last moment that made you feel very strong and capable?
What are 3 objectives on your bucket list?
What’s something that makes you angry?
What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
What’s your least favorite thing about blogging?
Do you like dark and creepy works of fiction?
What character trait makes you want to befriend someone?
What character trait makes you want to utterly avoid someone?
If tomorrow you woke up and the whole world was a desolate place with no other human around. What would be the first thing that you do?
A pizza shows up at your door and it was delivered with the wrong toppings. Do you call up and complain or just eat it anyways and don’t say anything?