Thank you to Yeka of It’s All About Love.
A wonderful new blogger exploding on the scene. Why is she exploding?
Because she preaches the praises of love and these praises are exactly what this world needs more of. Outside of love, she’s full of wisdom and she’s a fantastic communicator, which in turn makes her a fantastic writer. Check her out one day.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Questions (Completed these sentences)
- I love it when I find money in my pants pocket that I’d forgotten about.
- If I could, I would fly around the world at the drop of a dime.
- Not too many people know that I can eat an entire pan of nachos in one sitting.
- What really gets to my nerves are drivers that go below the speed limit -.- ugh…
- I can’t comprehend why people buy into conspiracy theories whole-heartedly that rely on a lack of evidence and “coincidences” that have happened but mean nothing, then dismiss reality because they’re already sold.
- My fantasy job would be to write fantasies.
- If I were a color, I’d be black. Because it shows no weakness! 😛
- Sometimes when I’m by myself – that’s too explicit for my blog.
- This may sound crazy but, I’ve eaten Kangaroo about 4 times.
- The funniest thing about me – obviously my sense of humor since I make myself laugh the most?
- It doesn’t really matter if we don’t become rich or famous or celebrated as long as we’re happy.
I liked these questions and I’ll be re-using them for my nominees
My Nominations (Play If You Want Only!)
(P.s. If I’ve nominated twice in a short period of times, sorry I lose track :P)